As the Registration Secretariat, Synthesis Group is responsible for registration services, hotel accommodation and other travel services and will handle all such requests pertaining to the organization of all Congresses organized by Synthesis Group S.A.
The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are valid for each participant registered for each Congress organized by Synthesis Group S.A. Any person, delegate, or exhibitor is considered a participant.
Conditions for registering
- Only fully completed registration forms will be accepted.
- The registration fee is based on the date of the receipt of the registration form and the payment, in full accordance with the deadlines mentioned above. Should one deadline be missed, the next applicable fee will be charged automatically.
- If the maximum participant capacity is reached, the organizers reserve the right to refuse any registration.
- Registration to the conference is permitted to participants who are 18 years old or older. (The registration department reserves the right to request for an official identity card stating the age of the participant.)
- The registration fees mentioned herein include entry to all sessions, the exhibition area and the opening session.
- Students are required to present their student identity
Registration fee includes:
- Access to the scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Conference material, including final program
European VAT rules apply
Cancellations must be submitted via e-mail to the course secretariat.
- No cancellation fees will apply for cancellations sent 120 days prior to the start of the event
- For cancellations submitted 90 days before the start of the event, 50% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees
- For cancellations submitted 45 days before the start of the event, 80% of the total participation amount will be withheld as cancellation fees
- No refunds will be made after the above-mentioned date.
Please include full bank details on your written notification for cancellation.
Refunds will be carried out after the end of the conference.
Name changes must be submitted via e-mail to Synthesis Group.
For each name change (either for individual registrations or as part of group registrations) a handling fee will apply. A new registration form with full details should be submitted. For each new registration, the same terms and conditions as stated herein will apply. Name changes will be accepted only until the pre-registration deadline, by e-mail indicating the new and old names with all new contact details.
After the pre-registration deadline, all name changes will be carried-out on-site.
Means of payment:
Full prepayment of the respective fee is required upon the time of registration. Payment is
possible via the following methods:
1. Credit card (VISA, Mastercard)
3. Bank Transfer: Payment should be made in EURO to:
IBAN : GR640 140 1540 1540 0232 0013 040
Account Number: 1540 0232 0013 040
SWIFT CODE: CRBAGRAAXXX
Beneficiary: SYNTHESIS GROUP S.A.
Reference: Participant Name, Congress title
Please note that all transfer costs are to be borne by the payer.
Cheques are not accepted.
All payments carried-out via credit card, are processed through the electronic payment platform of Alpha Bank “ALPHA e-Commerce” and uses TLS 1.1 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). The encryption is a form of information coding, until this information reaches its destined recipient, who will be able to decode it by use of the appropriate key.
CONFIRMATIONS – RECEIPTS
A Registration and Payment Confirmation e-mail will be sent upon submission of a fully completed registration form and the respective payment. Participants need to present the Registration and Payment Confirmation email upon arriving at the Registration Desk on-site.